A Typical Day
– Please arrive at the school early on your first day for a short level test to assess your understanding of the language and be placed in the right group class for your level
– Spanish classes run daily Monday to Friday each week
– Classes start at 9:15am-1pm or 11:20am-3:10pm
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each
– You will have a short break between classes
– You’ll have two 90 minute surf lessons during the week but exact times and dates will be arranged on arrival as this activity is weather dependant
– Should you be unable to surf due to the conditions, you will receive a full refund for the surf lessons only
What can I do after the language lessons?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural and social activities throughout the week
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities every day and a sample timetable looks like this:
Monday – teacher led guided tour of Cadiz to explore the city and history
Tuesday – head up Tavira Tower for great views of the city
Wednesday – try out a new water sport
Thursday – Spanish culture class at the school
Friday – learn to cook paella
– Weekend excursions include Morocco, Tarifa, Bolonia and more
– You will also have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on the beach
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.