A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start run from 9am-12:15pm or 12:30-3:45pm (depending on your language level – to be confirmed on arrival only)
– Yoga classes will depend on your level of yoga and experience and can be scheduled around your Spanish classes, usually in the afternoons
– You will have 4 yoga lessons per week lasting 45 minutes each (or 2 lessons of 90 minutes)
What can I do in my free time?
– Many people taking a Spanish language holiday do so independently as Spanish courses make ideal singles holidays, the school offers a host of optional social & cultural activities and seminars throughout the week to help you integrate into Spanish life and get to know your fellow students
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities such as tapas tours and excursions
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.